Get Paid to do What You Love- Hiring Passionate Teachers!
Have you ever asked yourself how you’d feel at the end of a workday if you were doing something you loved… in a career field you were passionate about? Do you want to influence the lives of our future leaders? If you answered yes to either of those questions, YOU belong on our team! Palmetto Preschool is seeking creative, positive, nurturing individuals who are looking for the opportunity to make a difference and have fun while you’re doing it!
You’ll enjoy a warm and supportive environment where you are encouraged to share your passion for early childhood education with children, parents and co-workers. You will work alongside a talented team of educators and pass on your love of learning to young, eager minds. We know that dedicated teachers who can guide and encourage young children are the key to success. Teachers are the heart of our school, and we believe in treating them well through competitive compensation, paid vacation and holidays, health and wellness programs, training opportunities and so much more!
What you will do as an Early Child Care Teacher?
· You’ll be filled with joy hearing the laughter and experiencing the wonder of children participating in activities you planned
· Develop creative ideas for engaging curriculum based on children’s interest
· Record and share children’s triumphs and progress with parents
· Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions
· Work with a team of co-workers who cheer your successes and support each other daily
PALMETTO PRESCHOOL AND LEARNING CENTER is currently looking for teachers to fill various openings in our center! These shifts will vary from 35-40 hours a week in a year round preschool program!
We are a nondiscriminatory, well regarded, award winning childcare center with two locations- one near Market Common in the heart of Myrtle Beach and one off of River Oaks in the rapidly growing Carolina Forest area. We pride ourselves on excellence & putting the education and development of our children first and foremost.
We are looking for long-term employees who are dedicated team players with a strong work ethic and a love for children. You will be joining a team that is passionate about preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
* High School Diploma/GED required, must be at least 18 years old
* At least six months of child care experience in a licensed child care setting REQUIRED
* Related college-level course work or ECE course work preferred